The iBook of the Century!

This is a post about a project I have never before done. To this day, I still have not done it.
That is because, unfortunately we ran out of time to finish it. We had all the pieces ready, but we couldn’t put them all together. We had multiple other projects, like our blue sky, science and museum projects to finish up at that time. You can read about those other projects in my other blog posts.
So, the base of the project was to create one interactive iBook that our whole class worked on, and that we could publish for others to read. To do that we were put into groups to do different parts of the book, like the design, videos, writing, etc. I was in a group with the job of creating the introduction video. When our readers first opened our book, this video was the first thing they saw. We needed to explain what our book was about in around a minute of video. That leads to what I’ll say next, but first, here is a link to our intro video:

At that time we were at the end of a worldview and religion unit, so we put that into our iBook. We also were going to add a bit of poetry since we just finished that unit before the current one. Buddhism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism and many more religions were to be explained in the book, with photos, videos and text to do so. We all created a video for each religion as well, using a great app called Explain Everything. Here is a link to an Explain Everything that I did about Hinduism:

So, as I’ve said, our iBook is incomplete and the school year is over, we can’t finish it now. But, I still enjoyed the creation process and filming and editing our video.