Summative reflection

Answer to the driving question.

So for this post, I will be doing a summative post. The driving question in this project was, how does what we read, hear, see influence us? I think that this question could be answered in many different ways. When we read, hear, or see many different things happen, one thing that happens normally is that you may make an idea in your head and be influenced by whatever you saw. Let’s take for example if there is an article by a doctor saying that you don’t need to wear masks ( which is not true) when going into a shop because it does not stop COVID from spreading. You may change your way of thinking because he is a doctor and he knows what he is talking about. Now you don’t wear a mask and get a lot of hate for not caring about COVID and not being safe. I also think if you see something that you may feel a certain emotion and act out. Another example is from the herd theory which is somebody makes an ad and says all these people are doing this. It is normal for humans to follow the crowd and do what the crowd. I think the answer to this driving question is when you hear, see, read something your mind may change your opinion on the topic and make you act in different ways.

Evidence of my learning
In this project, there have been many things that I have learned from, and made many drafts. I have grown and made my drafts a whole lot better. One milestone that I think helped me learn about this project is milestone 1. This is because it was the starter for this project and set a tone for my work. It was also the one milestone that gave me a good idea of this project and how to read texts and reflect on texts. I think that the last milestone which is milestone 6 was our last draft of our ad. Just to see the work go from being boring and not very good to be professional was a great feeling and I learned a lot about advertising. I also think that it helped me because we worked as a team and took all our ads and took some details that they liked our ads and made it to a masterpiece. I also believe that one milestone that helped me and I did the best in was milestone 3. This is because I went into depth and taught me about ads and how they use different techniques to persuade us. They also have deeper meanings and use tones of media’s that we may not notice when looking at it. I also think that Launch helped me to do every step at its best and go into depth. It also made me stay on one topic and not go ahead. This made me learn all my things a lot easier. Our final draft was extremely informative and captive. We had the food falling out of the hand on the other hand this was symbolizing fast and easy delivery.

Curricular Competencies
On my milestones, I did well on my later milestones. I did well in the first and second milestone but I think that I learned about my mistakes in my earlier milestones. The first milestone I got a sun which is accomplished or a B to a B+. I think that I deserved that grade and most of the grades that I got. On milestone 4 and 6 I got rainbows which are A’s overall I think that my work improved gradually when I made more drafts and took more time.