Growth mindset journal

Yea yea it’s ya boi dababy in the flesh. Na just kidding it’s me Santiago so today’s blog post will be about my growth mindset journel which was were we learned about a growth and fixed mindset. We learned how to change our mindset about anything to help you become successful. In my opinion a proper mindset can get you far in life and you can do anything. We had to do 4 small milestones where we had to reflect on the text or videos we read or saw. Then we had to make those into a book and that was our growth mindset journal. The milestones that were very helpful were the grit reflection were we had to reflect on our grit and show how we showed our grit. I said over summer I worked extremely hard on my basketball skills and would wake up at 5 and play for a long time. Then we had to show our growth and fixed mindset in school or in life. Then we had to talk about our beliefs and how to grow mentally. And last we had to talk about about our persistence and our failures and how we learned from it.