Without An H

“I would rather die of passion than of boredom”

Blogging Challenge: day 10

Hi! Welcome back to the student blogging challenge, today was a fun, free choice blog post. I decided to write about something I enjoy, memes. Memes are just good for a laugh every once in a while and I think many people like them. I decided to make memes based on the school program I’m in, PLP. PLP has really been focusing on growth mindset vs. fixed mindset and the importance of keeping a growth mindset. Another topic my memes are about is the grading system in PLP which is:
🌈- extending
☀️- Achieving
⛅️- not quite meeting
☁️-revise
So here are the memes!

This is based on a something our teacher frequently quotes, you can try but you’ll never be able to move the classroom wall.

One thing I find funny is when I talk to my non-PLP friends because I always forget how they don’t learn about growth mindset stuff.

I feel like this meme doesn’t really need an explanation.

This is about how we all fear having a fixed mindset now that we realize how it can be harmful on our futures.

Our teachers often encourage us to “go deeper” and extend our learning for a project and they’ve talked about how go deeper students get rainbows.

Hope you enjoyed the memes, if you’re not in PLP you may not find them quite funny. Anyways, if you are in PLP, I hope you find them pretty funny. Stay classy, see you later!

saraj • March 11, 2021