Without An H

“I would rather die of passion than of boredom”

Blogging Challenge: Last Day!!

Hey! Welcome back to the blogging challenge. Today is the final day, and what I’m doing is an audit of my previous posts and a plan for my future blogging, how I will keep my blog active. Hope you enjoy my final SBC post!

Risk:

I think a risk I took while creating this post, the emoji story one. That story I wrote was crazy, not well structured and was just crazy and hard to follow. I mean that was the assignment.

Proud:

I’m most proud of this post, my music post. I put a lot of work into that playlist and the Kahoot and think it turned out great. Introducing people to songs I like was a fun experience and I’m also proud of my bit about Alanis Morissette and Jagged Little Pill.

Media: 

For the media, I’m going to say my memes post. I thought the PLP memes I made are hilarious. I love how I decided to include a little humour in my blog post, as most of them usually don’t have any. 

In the future, I plan to keep blogging. Obviously, I will keep making posts for our school projects but I may even include an occasional post just for fun. These could honestly be about anything, if I ever feel inspired I’ll write a blog post. Some topics I might make a post about in the future may be:

• Skateboarding, a new hobby of mine
  • My artwork improvement
  • Any sort of project I might be working on
  • Perhaps a history lesson 👀 
  • And anything else I might feel like telling you guys!

Well, the student blogging challenge is over, but this blog sure isn’t, so check back in for more nonsense soon! Hope you liked this post, have a snazzy day!

saraj • April 8, 2021