Rack Stop Sales Associate
Rack Stop Stores Ltd. is looking for a competent and hard working individual to work as a sales associate in their North Vancouver store. The successful candidate will need to be an outward focused people person, with a willingness to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Some mechanical aptitude is also a plus, and sales or retail experience is preferred, although not necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
• Selling merchandise to customers, providing excellent customer service.
• Installing and maintaining customers’ racks and other purchases.
• Receiving deliveries and processing inventory.
• Ordering merchandise from distributors.
• Writing out work orders and adding them to a work schedule.
• Report to the sales supervisor on a regular basis.
Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have some mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to work standing for extended periods and perform some heavy lifting tasks.
• Retail or sales experience preferred, but not required.
This is a full time, 40-hours a week position, with some weekends and holiday work required. We are open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm Sundays and holidays, typical work pattern is an 8-hour shift within that time frame.
Contact Greg at 604-987-7474 with a resume or any questions.