Youth Get It ™ Interns
The student job that kick-starts careers.
We offer opportunities for Grade 11 and 12 youth to be paid members of our Youth Get It Interns. They work as community ambassadors and as Member Service Representatives helping our members in our branches.
Being a Youth Get It Intern is a job that requires professionalism and a friendly and helpful attitude. Students will gain skills like leadership, community relations and financial literacy that prepare them for their future endeavours.
We’re looking for youth who:
- are entering grade 11 or 12 in September 2018
- live in Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley or Greater Victoria
- have community service and volunteer experience
- As part of the selection process you may be invited to attend an information session on Saturday, April 22. If selected to attend, this information session is mandatory in order to be eligible for the Coast Capital Savings Youth Get It Intern program.
How to apply
Applications will be accepted in the Spring.
Complete the online application, and include the following:
- Cover letter and resume
- Two written references – this could be from a teacher, career counsellor or current employer
- A copy of your most recent report card or current transcript.
Check out the details and applications at http://www.coastcapitalsavings.com/youthinterns. from March 1 to April 11.