Student Employment Opportunity!!
The Young Women in Public Safety – Student Employment Opportunity will be taking place in Surrey and the Metro Vancouver area from July 15 – 19, 2019.
Deadline for application is March 28, 2019
Selected students will:
- discover the different career opportunities available in public safety and security
- meet women who are subject-matter experts
- tour federal public safety organizations and experience day-to-day operations:
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Security Intelligence Services
- Correctional Service Canada
- Parole Board of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and to apply, visit the GC Jobs website: https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/srs-sre/page01.htm?poster=443&lang=en
Please note that this year’s opportunity is open to all female high school students with preference being given to those in grade 11.
You can also contact S/Sgt. Annie Linteau at 778-290-2889 for more details.