- Get an early start on determining and enhancing your future career
- Discover your passions and what makes you uniquely YOU
- Explore Career suitability and options and gain media and communication skills that will set you apart in today’s employment landscape
Invest now in your future!
BCIT Business Global Relations, in partnership with the Broadcast and Media Communications Department, invites domestic and international high school students to participate in the Business and Media Career Exploration Program.
Over the course of two weeks, explore career suitability and options by discovering your values and personality strengths. Gain multimedia experience to enhance employment opportunities and develop your communication skills for personal and professional growth.
This two week program is offered in July and August.
- June 29-July 10, 2020
- August 10-21, 2020
- Explore broadcasting to enhance your presentation skills
- Engage in hands on media training to advance your career success
- Learn communication and media skills employers rate as top priority when hiring
- Areas of interactive study include interviewing, writing, story-telling, announcing, photography, podcasting.
- Assess professional interests and career suitability
- Learn about top future career choices and job market trends
- Develop and present a personal career plan
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Digital Arts
- Broadcast and Media Communications
- Career suitability testing and individual coaching
- Interactive career labs exploring BCIT’s School of Business programs
- Interaction with industry professionals
- International cuisine lunches
- Optional weekend sightseeing packages
- $1,150 – International students
- $950 – Canadian citizens and permanent residents
How to apply:
Summer program location