DO YOU LIKE HOCKEY????
We are looking for Seasonal Hockey Camp Staff!
Where: Canlan North Shore
When: Spring Break, Summer Break, Winter Break
Our Camp Staff consistently provide exceptional customer experiences through the execution / delivery of full day hockey camps. It is important to note that all camps include both on ice and off ice activities.
We are looking for someone who has:
– Willing and able to work flexible hours
– Team oriented
– Enjoy working with children
– Great people and relationship skills
– Strong leadership skills
– Strong communicator
– Excellent organizational skills
– Strong work ethic
– Past coaching / instructor experience preferred
– Have a general understanding of the game of hockey and its fundamental skills.
– Previous playing experience is an asset (any level)
– Willing to learn and develop yourself as a coach / instructor
What the job entails:
– Assisting the Lead On-Ice instructors with set up & execution of drills and demonstrations.
– Assisting the Lead Off Ice instructors with set up & execution of skills, drills and activities.
– Responsible for supervising / leading campers throughout the day from Sign In (8:30am) to Sign Out (4:30pm)
– Complete hourly head counts
– Assist campers with gearing up and gearing down, before and after ice sessions.
If you are interested and would like to apply to join the team and be a seasonal Hockey Camp Staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and type in the subject line: 2020 Camp Staff so I’ll know what you’re applying for. Also remember to include a resume!