At Mini Med School, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the newest discoveries and innovations in research
- Virtually interact with world-class scientists and health professionals
- Explore the diverse careers available in science and medicine
Interested in participating?
Mini Med School is transitioning to an all virtual learning platform. Participation is free, but participants will require access to a computer, tablet or smartphone and a stable internet connection.
Virtual attendees across BC will now have two ways to participate in Mini Med School 2020:
- Mini Med School Live: Engage with researchers and clinicians at BC Children’s Hospital in real-time! Participation is restricted to BC students from grades 10-12. Interested students must be nominated by a teacher to participate. To maximize interactions between students and presenters, only 200 students will be enrolled.
- Mini Med School On-Demand: Participate when it works for you. Registration is open to everyone. A maximum of 300 participants will be enrolled in the program.
Only interested in watching a single session? By late November, all sessions will be posted on the BCCHR website’s Video Library for anyone to access.