Hello, Welcome to the end of the year tpol obviously you know me, I’m  Simon. This year in PLP we have accomplished many different things starting the year with our trip to Califonia Trip.  We continued through the year with focus on WWII, DI, Generator/Waterwheel and many other projects as well.Not only were all these proects fun, I learned a lot from each one of them like how to do stuff and how not to do stuff.  As an example when I worked on the waterwheel project I learned I should always keep all of the drafts of my work, I threw away one of the drafts only to realize I needed some of the info from it.  When in California, I did a lot of photography and documentation that helped me with the California project.

The one project in Maker I felt was my favourite was definitely DI, because you know we love DI, the reason I like DI this year is because I felt our group was well suited.  I got put in with William, Alex, Reid and Aiden and it was a perfect group.  The final project turned out great, not only was it fun but I realized just how much I hated learned from the first time I participated in grade 8.  I took previous mistakes and adjusted to avoid the same problems for this year.   Not only did our project turn out great we also didn’t feel nervous going into it. I believe DI always showcases my strength in building and believe that DI is truly a great experience.

In Humanities my favourite project is probably the website, I think putting websites together is so fun, it puts your prospective into your own website. It gets even better we got to do our part of the website on ITALY 🇮🇹 WOW what an amazing country, I loved getting to learn about a country I didn’t really know about.  I had heard a lot from my mom but it was Still really interesting.  I hope to visit there some day. 

In Math my favourite Project was probably the golden ratio project not on did I love drawing but the math was also my kind of math, there isn’t much I can say about the project but it was my favourite.  I would say the math was more fun as it was easier for me to follow and I had a better understanding overall.

In Science I think the project that most interested me was definitely the radiation and radioactivity in space, the reason is because space is very interesting to me and I believe that learning about space will be very important in the future.  There is always so many questions about what we have not yet discovered or if there are other life forms.  I believe that we will see opportunities sooner than later to allow average people to explore space

As you remember in my past Mpol, I told you my goal was to make sure I always handed things in on time and make sure I put the most effort in my work, I believe that I have been putting the more effort  into my work but I don’t believe that I have handed everything in on time, I believe I still need to improve on this and know that I will by next year.  Hopefully I can keep the promise to myself and all of you to do that.

So this is officially the end of my grade 10 Tpol.   I hope you liked it, thanks.