Hello, and welcome back to my blog it has been awhile. This time on the blog we will be talking about a project that is pretty amazing. We first got introduced to this project when are teacher brought up the Hiroshima bombing and we had too make a news reel in the 1940s style, so we did exactly that.

The next piece of work we did for the project was a character card, this was quite interesting to learn who was involved in making the bombs. the man I researched John G. Fox the reason I chose John is because he wasn’t well known for helping make the bomb. The next piece of work we worked on was an app called Los Alamos: Secret City of The Manhattan Project, the idea of the game is to go around and learn about some of the people there and what they did to help in the Manhattan Project,

the game was a very fun game and really cool because you could cold go in an arial view or first person view. The final piece of the Manhattan Project² is the actual project itself, what we had to for the actual project is make a video about 5 interesting facts you didn’t know about the hanford site.

Doing this project was super fun actually going to the site was even more fun. if you want to see my other post on being the scenes then click HERE and it will send you to my other post. Thanks for reading this time byeeeeee.