This time on our field school we were headed to the hanford site, which was a crucial place of making 2 atomic bombs in the 1940s. The reason we were headed on the trip was to learn about the Manhattan project, this post is all about behind the scenes so here’s the the link to the Manhattan project². We didn’t just randomly appear in the Hanford site there was a drive which was awesome, and we made a few stops along the way. We woke up at 7:00am which was horrible but the drive was pretty much just everybody just sleeping so that was good a least we got some sleep. First stop Portland Oregon at Powell’s City of Books and they weren’t kidding it really is a city the place is huge it has approximately 1million books and has 32,000 books, that’s a lot of books. But we didn’t just stop to look at books we had assignment, in a group of friends you had to find a crazy book title to recreate with you body’s this is what we came out with

Sam, Spencer, Robbie and I docked to take on a book called  “A Brief History on the Worst Ways To Cure Everything.” so pretty much what were doing is robbie has a toothache so Specter and Sam are punching him in the stomach and for some reason I’m sitting on the floor poking my out, who know why. After that we were back on the road the next place we went was Reed College, this was the home of a real nuclear reactor, this is where we met up with a student who could operate the reactor. This was probably one of the coolest thing I have ever seen I even got to shut the reactor off. During the time we were there we also worked on the video pretty much at every stop. this has been my hightlight of the Hanford filed school.