Comic Cells

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my most recent and last Scimatics project of the year. Our driving sentence for this project was “Make a comic book on cells and diseases.” As you can tell from the driving sentence this project was on diseases and […]

Spring Exhibition!

Hello welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about the Spring Exhibition I just did. The driving question was “What is a PLP learner?” In this exhibition the PLP grade 9s were the people hosting. The PLP grade 8s helped out by sharing ideas and making things. The […]

tPol

Hi and welcome to or back to my blog! Before I get started the driving question for the tPols were “Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level?” This post will be talking about and reflecting on a few projects I’ve done this year. The projects represent how they […]

My Ultimate Design Challenge

Hello welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my most recent project in Scimatics. In this project we learned about Surface Area and Volume. Everyone had to pick an everyday object to make sure it had maximum Surface Area/Volume depending on the one they chose. We made […]

Chemistry Coding – a Scimatics Post.

Hi welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my most recent post in Scimatics. This project was all about the Kinetic Molecular Theory and the Atomic Theory. Our driving question was “How can the behaviour of matter be explained by the kinetic molecular theory and atomic theory?” […]

Renaissance: a Change Engine

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! In this post I will be talking about my latest project in humanities. This project was called “Renaissance a Change Engine.” The driving question was: “What significant developments emerged from the past and how do they impact us today?“ The first thing we did was learn about […]