📸Witness to history🦠

Hello internet! It has been a long time since the last time I blogged, I hope you are doing well! Just recently I finished a unit in maker called Witness to History. For that unit our driving question is: How can we, as photojournalists, tell stories of our community during this period of physical distancing? Well, my answer is us Photojournalists can tell stories of our community by interviewing people safely and really try to take the right photos and place them in the right order. The curriculum competencies are:

Be an Empowered Learner: How might I use technology to learn more? To answer the question, I might use technology to learn more by research articles and watching educational videos.

Be an Active Digital Citizen: How might I use technology to connect to the world? I might use technology connect the world by sharing informations and stories of other communities.

As it for our final product, it is our Photojournals you can check that our down below.

I was really proud of one of the important milestone 5 where we did our story board, because it’s my first time getting an “A” from Ms. Willemes! Here some of mine favourites from the book:

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this post see you in the next blog post!