💻Exhibition Online🌱

Hello internet! It hasn’t been a long time since the last time I blogged, because the school year is coming to a end! Just recently us grade 8, 9, and 10 just did our Spring Exhibition. For the exhibition  our driving question is: using one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a guide, how would you solve a problem facing our community/province/world? Having that question in mind, we first look at the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, from there they discovered the 17 goals and I choose goal number 8 which is helping people to get good jobs or find ways to help economic growth.  Then, I do my “how might we” form, pitch form, design/ blue print of my final product, and then lastly I make my product. Along the way we had to do our LAUNCH journal, which I will be showing below with the UN’s Sustainable Development.

The curriculum competencies are:

Communicate – How do I share my own ideas when I write, speak, and present? To answer the question, I share my own ideas when I write, speak, and present by handing my work in regularly to my teacher and I show them to my family, because that way they can have comment on my work and it helps me improve my learning.

Use Evidence from Various Sources – How do we evaluate evidence to decide if it is adequate to support a historical conclusion? We can evaluate evidence by researching on the internet about the artifact weather if it is a adequate to support a historical conclusion, to check if the resource I got was right I would look on other websites and see if the sources match.

As it for my final product, it is my story you can check that out down below.

Anyways that it for this post enjoy your summer break, see you!