Impact! 💥

Dear readers, there are some crazy people out there who has shaped and changed our community. They are the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. With our latest project “Cray, Cray, yay, yay”, we will define those who shaped our community as a whole.

For this project, we had to make a portrait of our chosen community impact maker. I chose Lucien Lessard, who is the last living survivor of the collapse of the second narrows bridge. Lucien has a big focus on continuing the remembrance of his friend he had lost during the collapse, and so I decided to make my portrait in the format of an I Survived Book, since like the disasters in the series of books, the collapse was also very much real, and was labeled as the worst engineering disaster in BC.

In the portrait i chose the paint a picture of Lucien holding his well deserved trophy for surviving the collapse.

This project made me realize how much people there is that really shaped our community it wasn’t just those who were famous that were stars that change the world after all not all heroes are in the light!

Anyways, I do hope everyone has a very nice summer stay hydrated! was also very much real, and was labeled as the worst engineering disaster in BC.