Crucible Creative Creation #2

Lately in PLP we have been reading a play called The Crucible. It’s set in Salem Massachusetts  in the 1690’s but was written by Arthur Miller in the 1950’s. It’s main idea is about the horrific Salem Witch Trials.

While reading this book we have had to highlight and take notes of the interesting events that happen. In the assignments for this book we have to create three blog posts. Every blog post relates to a question that we have chosen from a list of questions. For this blog post I have chosen How to Spot a Witch”.  This assignment was to create a paper or something similar on how to spot a _________. You fill in the blank.  For example, “How to Spot a Joey” or “How to Spot a Mountain biker”.

For my version I decided to make “How to spot a duster”.   A duster is a category of hockey player that you may see at the rink or on the pond. The definition of a duster is “Someone who is garbage at everything with bad flow and no skill at anything they do especially hockey.” Here is a short book that I created on how to spot a duster. Enjoy.