My User Manual: Sylas Koop

Brand: PLP Learner

Model: Sylas Koop, iOS 13.1                                                

PRODUCT GUIDE

Congratulations on your new PLP Learner Sylas Koop 13.1, also known as “Sy Guy” or “Super Sy.” Your new learner comes with functions including the following:

-Learning through experiences

-Participating in group projects

-Mountain biking in order to enjoy the fresh air

-Listening to jazz music while drumming

-Driving RC cars to learn more about electronic engineering

GETTING STARTED

To access Sylas Koop 13.1 you will first need to know how to communicate with dyslexic learners. You will also need to know that he can get sidetracked very easily and will sometimes need a refresher about the subject and instructions. Sylas Koop is most favourably known for responding to texts and prefers to be contacted by iMessage. Sylas Koop is known to be a hard worker with a positive attitude and is very curious. He sometimes requires some direction with projects.

ACCESSIBILITY

Sylas Koop is easily accessible by iMessage although tends to leave notifications off. The new and improved Sylas Koop iOS 13.1 is not crazy about social media but tends to check it every now and then. Sylas Koop can be often found Monday to Friday at Seycove Secondary from 9:30-3:00. When the lunch bell sounds, Sylas Koop 13.1 can be found walking home with his friends to eat lunch in his backyard. On the weekends, Sylas Koop can be found mountain biking with his dad or hanging out with friends.

SETTINGS

Setting 1: Hours

Sylas’s operations at school are from 9:30-3 and hours of operation at home are limited unless working at optimal performance. Setting 2: Learner. Koop can be found learning at school with Ms. Maxwell or Ms. Willemse and can be found also doing homework at home. Sylas Koop doesn’t always seem motivated to get school work done at first but can get motivated easily if incentives are added. Setting 3: Gamer. Sylas Koop can be found yelling at the tv while playing video games on his Xbox 1, he can also be found talking online to his friends who are located all around the globe.

WARNINGS🚨

Sylas Koop iOS 13.1 can get stressed out when dealing with a system overload of homework. This software may seem agitated and possibly need a restart or will result in a crash of the software. Sylas Koop 13.1 can  also resist doing things at first but is almost always determined to get it done.

TROUBLESHOOTING

PROBLEM SOLUTION
Feeling angry Take a walk and have some time to himself.
Feeling stressed To go for a bike ride hang out with friends and get some fresh air.
Confused and agitated To take deep breaths and sit still and meditate.

TIPS FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE

The tips for the softwares optimal performance include the following:

-Food

-Sleep

-Exercise

-Good time management

-To be  organized

-To get support on certain subjects in school

MALWARE WARNINGS ⚠️

This statement is for all of the Malware warnings for Sylas Koop iOS 13.1. Sylas Koop can experience small virus’s like the Cold Malware or the Flu Malware, and the stomach flu Malware. The starting symptoms are exhaustion, a lot of coughing, frequent sneezing, runny nose, fever, and chills. Please take note that if you experience any of this difficulty please install a Malware Virus protection app right away. We recommend the use of Go Home Malware Protection ServiceTM to protect this malware from spreading to other software.

REFLECTION:

After working very hard at the White Spot and working on how I can creatively communicate who I am through My User Manual. I have had some time to reflect on who I am and who I want to be and how to communicate to people. Who am I and have I creatively communicated who I am in a written format? I think if i were to change anything about my user manual is to make more powerful and full sentences. I’ve had some time to reflect on myself and how i got up to this moment in high school in PLP, Its been very hard for me to get up to this moment and I’ve been through a lot to get up to were i can be working on my own without help from other students. This user manual has not only helped my teachers with getting to know who I am but it has also helped me know who I am in ways I never imagined. I know I really did make the right choice in joining PLP because I can see that this way of learning is so interesting. This is my reflection on my user Manuel and i am sure that i have creatively communicated who I am though this project.

One thought on “My User Manual: Sylas Koop”