Student Blogging Challenge Day 11 (LETS REFLECT) #SBC2021

Hello! And the day has come, its time for the final #SBC2021 post! Day 11 has arrived, and I’m super excited to reflect on all of my #SBC2021 blogs. To start things off I’m really happy you could join me and if you haven’t already I really encourage you check out some of my other Student Blogging Challenge Posts as they are packed full of fun and some posts even have surveys and games you can play! Anyway, enough from me lets move on to the final reflection post I will be sharing with you today. The first thing I’m going to be reflecting on today will be on my participation while doing #SBC2021. I think the last posts I have done (Which would be 10 posts so far in #SBC2021) have all improved. Every time there is a new post I need to compleat I look back at my old post and build on from that, the last 10 posts I have done helped me learn to embed content (Like links or YouTube videos) and the 10 post have also really helped me find a formula for all my blogs, all the posts have just been a blast and I really want to thank the person who made this for coming up with this amazing project, its truly helped me develop my blogging skills that I didn’t even know I could do. For example: I never new I can embed a YouTube video so you don’t have to click an external link, I also learned how to past a link into a word, which has helped a lot with making my blogs look more professional. I really encourage you to comment on some of my blogs as your feedback is my gold, the more feedback I get helps me develop my blogging skills in a much more effective way! So don’t be afraid to give me some highs and lows of my blogs, bring it on! Ive incorporated a google docs form into this blog and the link is at the bottom of this page, the form includes questions like “What do you think I improved on my blogs?” and “What do you think I should have done better?” Taking time out of your day to answer just a few key questions will really give me a boost of what I should really improve on and what have I done to improve my blogs structure and overall experience. And finally, how will I keep blogging from now on. Well what I’m going to do from now on is follow a format for my blogs and set a checklist of what I should include and were should I put it in my blogs. In conclusion this challenge was a very important one and has really helped my understand what a blog should look like, its also helped me develop a format for my blogs, for example: in almost every single blog I do, I include some sort of link or picture and the #SBC2021 has really helped me figure out what stuff I must include to make it more like a blog like and what stuff I should leave out. The blogs I have found most useful were my day 1 #SBC2021 blog and my day 6 #SBC2021 blog. Thank you so much for joining me on my last Student Blogging Challenge day and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

GOOGLE DOCS FORM