School #2 😕

Hello everyone, welcome back to another school blog. Now, before we start if your new here, I strongly suggest checking out my first school blog post as they all connect. Lets move on to what this post is about, school. UUUHHHHH. Yes, I go to school, yes its hard, yes I want to fall asleep, BUT. There is a way around all this suffering and a way to actually have fun in school! Some of you might love school, but from what I see in most of my classmates is that they just want the day to end! So please, spend some time reading and ill show you how to improve your school days. Some of you may not find this helpful but I’m hoping you do! Please, if you find anything wrong with this 5 part series of blogs, COMMENT! Lets move on to one of the most important parts of school, social interaction! Keeping a clear head while socializing can be hard, and most of the time I don’t know what to say when I’m with my friends and end up getting lost in the mind. But, there is one way that worked for me, if you don’t know, I’ve homeschool for all of elementary, and trust me I had very little social interaction so you can imagine its quite hard walking into a school full of people. As I talked about in my last post, keeping a growth mindset wherever you go is extremely important! It dose not matter were you are, you could be talking to friends, working on homework, or just plain old talking to your parents, you should always remind yourself “I CAN” instead of “I CANT” just please, try! Ive also tried other techniques, like letting my friends come to me instead of me going to them. Its helped but not as much as it should have. Its really hard to find your people, some people find theirs right away, some don’t for years! And I still haven’t found someone I can really connect with. So its really hard, but just taking a risk and trying to interact with random people in your class can get you so much closer to finding someone you can connect with, trust me its works! Before you go talking to someone you haven’t interacted with, you must try going into a conversation with a growth mindset, if you don’t have a growth mindset then it can lead to a very bad ending! If you don’t really know what a growth mindset is or how it can help you, check out my growth mindset reflection blog, it tells you all about why a growth mindset is so important! I don’t know if anyone reads these blogs, but if you happen to read this, please leave a comment! Your feedback is my gold! Anyway, thanks for checking out school #2 and remember, I will try to post one every Friday! Thanks again for checking me out and ill see you soon.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.

INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO OF THE DAY: