Loon Lake Learning Advance (Reflection Post)

Hello and welcome back to another blog. Todays blog is a little bit abnormal. As you all know, Covid-19 is a serious issue in the world right now, and that means NO FIELD SCHOOL TRIPS. One of the main deciding factors for me when joining PLP was doing Field Studies, and sadly, all of them were canceled due to current events. But there was hope for grade 9, as we finally got to go on our FIRST field study, and boy it was overwhelmingly fun. The work load was stressful (as expected) but the overall experience was great. For our trip we went to a beutiful resort called Loon Lake, about an hour drive from where my school is. Lets move on to our main assignment, the Journal (or book). We needed to document a book with what our favourite part of the day was, a favourite picture, and a few reflection paragraphs to name a few. Our book was supposed to be filled with information about our trip and was meant to show what we learned, and understood during the field study. We had to do this, as well as some DI work, but at night we had something called evening fun, where we got to do various activity’s ranging from movies, to Olympics, to board games. Now lets move directly onto the book. Luckily I’m nice enough to make a beautiful imbed link, so please, check it out to learn more about my field study: 

Time for a conclusion, and overall I am happy to conclude this field study as a complete success in my books (or book). And I am happy to say, I feel proud of the work I’ve done at Loon Lake. And I look forward to spending more time with my peers on fields studies. 

Quote of the day, 

“The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”

Thomas S. Monson