Math + Emojis = ?

“ 🌨+ ☁️ +⛈ = ?”

Hello!

This week in our Student Bloging Challenge, we have been given the following choices of activity to share with the world this week!

Welcome to my Week 4 Blog Challenge Blog Post!

I decided that I would do the “Emoji Math” option. See what I could do. I created three questions using the app Sketches Pro. Using the text feature on the app, I wrote out my questions. It took me about half an hour to finish because it took a while to plan it all out.

QUESTION 1-

QUESTION 2-

QUESTION 3-

What do you think the answers are? Leave a comment below!

Thanks for reading!!!

And for anyone who wants it, I created a post with the ANSWER KEY!

9 comments

1. Jennable · November 5, 2018 at 7:29 pm ·

Hi Tamara,
    I really enjoyed the way you have a fun challenge using emojis.
    I believe the answers for your questions are1. 80 2. 42 and for number 3 I think the answer is 14.
    What is your favorite subject?

• tamaras · November 5, 2018 at 11:37 pm ·

Hi!
      The answers are 85, 82, and 14, but you were close!
      My favourite subject is English or Band (but I don’t know if band counts).
      What’s your favourite subject?
      – Tamara

2. samle2024 · November 5, 2018 at 7:33 pm ·

Dear Tamra
    I found these questions very hard! They were very fun to do and gave my head a relaxing headache. The answers are. Question 1:85, question 2:62 and question 3:14. Good job creating these questions, and I hope I got them right!
    Sincerely,
    samle2024
    p.s. For the week 5 blogging challenge, we have to ask three poll questions. Here is mine: 1. What is your favorite book genre? 2. What type of house do you live in? 3. What is your favorite school subject and why?

• tamaras · November 5, 2018 at 11:44 pm ·

Hello!
      Sorry for the relaxed headache. The answers are 85, 82, and 14. You were really close.
      For the polls: 1.) My favourite book genre is fantasy 2.) I live in a town house 3.) my favourite subject is English because I pride myself in my reading and writing skills and that’s the class where I used them most.
      I’m curious what your favourite subject is?
      Thanks for taking the time to do my Emoji Math!

• samle2024 · November 6, 2018 at 7:21 pm ·

Dear Tamara,
        I have to say that my favourite subject is language arts too! Actually, my answers are identical except I live in the country. Thank you for replying!
        Sincerely, Sam

• tamaras · November 7, 2018 at 3:30 am ·

Dear Sam,
          I was wondering what it’s like living in the country? Also what is your favourite thing about Language Arts?
          – Tamara

3. aliviaw · November 7, 2018 at 11:00 pm ·

Dude!

Nice shout out. Im proud of you. Great usage of the rainbow emoji. Good luck on future posts!

Liv

4. Miss Blessing · November 10, 2018 at 11:05 pm ·

I got them! What a fun challenge with emojis! Hope you’ll keep up the excellent work with the challenges. Looks like you already have a lot of enthusiastic followers.

Miss Blessing