Comments

5 thoughts on “Comments

1. Hi Tamara, My name is Megan , I live in Canada like you. I really like the fact that you did a short video to present yourself. Also I liked that each image on your blog has a meaning for you. How was moving in Canada? Have a nice day!
    My blog link:http://megancnda.edublogs.org

1. Hi Megan!
      I’m glad you liked my video!
      I moved to Canada when I was 8, so it wasn’t that big of a deal then. It’s a bit harder living here now because I’m always either the Aussie or when I’m back home I’m the Canadian.
      Where in Canada are you from (it’s okay if you don’t want to answer)? I live in Vancouver and it’s really pretty here.
      Hope you’re having a good day!
      -Tamara

2. Hi Tamara! I wanted to leave a comment on your blog because I liked it. I thought it was colorful and interesting. I liked the pictures you added in your About Me page. Also, I thought it was very detailed, which made the reading of your text even more pleasant. We really could get to know about you and your passions/interests. Anyway, I hope you will keep up with the great work because I think you are doing really good! Feel free to visit my blog if you would like. Have a nice day!

Amélia 🙂

1. Hi Amélia! Thank you so much for all the lovely things you said about my “about me” page! I’m glad you liked it. I’ll check out your blog too! Have a great day
      -Tamara

1. Hi Tamara! While reding your recent comments, I discovered that you live in Canada. I do too! I live in Québec, so we’re not very close, haha!