Weekly Reflection Pt. 4

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today we are doing week four’s reflection post. This week was a fun but hard week. I think that this week I could have learned more and been better in school but I still felt I learned stuff.

One thing that I learned about this week was doing a podcast. Now that statement was very vague but I will narrow it down. I didn’t really know much about planning a podcast but this week really helped me learn about planning  an episode. I used the assignments that were meant to be completed and did them trying to learn about how a podcast is made. This knowledge will really help me in the production and recording of my podcast.

Another interesting thing that I learned this week was that I need to work on my podcast voice. I think that through listening to recordings of myself, that I need to put more emotion and range into my voice. I also need to get better at placing the mic. I feel that my audio is generally too quiet or too loud. If I want a quality podcast episode I will need to work on regulating the audio so it all is the same volume and the same quality.

Thank you for reading this post and I will see you next week.