Weekly Reflection Pt. 5

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today we are doing week five’s reflection post. This week was a fun but hard week. I think that this week I could have learned more and been better in school but I still felt I learned stuff.

This week I have chosen to reflect on a certain question. How did you feel about a piece of work and what was especially satisfying to you about either the process or the finished product. The certain assignment I have chosen to reflect on is milestone 5, podcast party.

I felt pretty nervous going into the start if the assignment. Once I got flowing it got easier. When I got editing and mixing I had my first and last major hiccup. I really didn’t know anything about mixing audio on garage band. Once we had an in class tutorial I got the hang of it. When I got to the end I felt incredibly satisfied. This was a extremely hard and annoying thing to do for the first time. I felt really happy with my end project and it was so nice to hand it in to Showbie.

The Editing Process

Well that has been weekly reflection pt,5. I don’t know how we will be boing things in future courses but I will see u next week at around the same time.