Master of the blog🗿

Queso🧀🥶

Anders Ourom – Crazy essay

Okie, I made an essay. Essay writing is important for persuasive writing, and formal citation. I made it for a project. We are doing a project in PLP about the crazy ones. It is inspired by the crazy ones apple… Continue Reading →

I wanna be the guy – humanities 10

`‘No matter what problems we are facing, there is always room for happiness’ – Sam Berns Future me will be positive. I gotta say I am LOVING these positivity projects. There is so much to be appreciated and having an… Continue Reading →

In the shadows – Winter exhibition 2023

Cold. Winter? Winter time? Winter exhibition at Seycove? Tis the winter exhibition of ‘23, the highlight of the holidays. Some say it’s even bigger than Christmas itself. Grade 10 did an exhibit on memorials about discriminated groups during the immigration… Continue Reading →

Beginnings – grade 10 has begun

came into grade 10, with lots of excitement, ready to learn, like every year. We had some fun stuff planned for our first PGP project, and I wanted to make the most of it.This project was about positivity and work… Continue Reading →

Essayez – Humanities 10

Breaking news: I suck at essays. Sorry, wrong mindset. I suck at essays yet. But I am trying. And staying positive. And, you know…. Writing essays. Welcome to the second project of the year, and the second world war project,… Continue Reading →

Sorry, booked out! – hum 10

Way to start off a year.  I felt really incoherent throughout this whole project. We started off our project learning about Canadian history, and our rights. No clue why, since we didn’t touch on it again.  We started strong, with… Continue Reading →

Tpolating into a long awaited summer – grade 9

Goodbye Grade 9. Tpolating into summer baby! I’m feeling rushed going into writing this, because I’m exhausted from the last week. Trying out for a high level climbing team, last day of training with my competition team, and a long… Continue Reading →

What the heck is a writing process

Well if mistakes make you learn, so I should be the smartest man on the planet. Well we did a thang. A book, multiple book reviews and a movie trailer.  The book stuff wasn’t the main focus for this project…. Continue Reading →

-SLAM- All eyes on me – Hum9

SLAM poetry is actually really fun. I’m glad that I got to do this project. From the writing, to the presentation. It feels so open and free. Like a bird that just learned how to fly, exploring the world around… Continue Reading →

Mpol – Anotha one

Grade 9 mpol. Good luck future me. O M Gaaaaahhhhhdddd Was grade 8 this hard? So with the start of grade 9 we got straight into the action with the ‘Power of Geography.’ Quite the start for a year. We went… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Master of the blog🗿 — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑