Master of the blog🗿

Queso🧀🥶

The Two Most Important Letters In My Life – DI Provincials

DI. The two most important letters in my life. After an exhilarating regionals, and a humbling provincials, I have arrived here, writing my blog post. Writing to you now is a new person, enlightened by the experience of BC DI… Continue Reading →

DI – finance is a strong suit

We had DI regionals about a month ago now, and as my schedule has it now is the time for a blog post. I could say I was giving myself time to reflect and gain a better rounded opinion, but… Continue Reading →

There no such thing as an exit. – PLP 10 Pecha Kucha night

Welcome to the grade 10’s cray cray yay yay pechakucha night! This is what you would have heard if you were at seycove secondary last night.  You would have entered the school and seen our greeting crew immideatly to your… Continue Reading →

Anders Ourom – Crazy essay

Okie, I made an essay. Essay writing is important for persuasive writing, and formal citation. I made it for a project. We are doing a project in PLP about the crazy ones. It is inspired by the crazy ones apple… Continue Reading →

I wanna be the guy – humanities 10

`‘No matter what problems we are facing, there is always room for happiness’ – Sam Berns Future me will be positive. I gotta say I am LOVING these positivity projects. There is so much to be appreciated and having an… Continue Reading →

In the shadows – Winter exhibition 2023

Cold. Winter? Winter time? Winter exhibition at Seycove? Tis the winter exhibition of ‘23, the highlight of the holidays. Some say it’s even bigger than Christmas itself. Grade 10 did an exhibit on memorials about discriminated groups during the immigration… Continue Reading →

Beginnings – grade 10 has begun

came into grade 10, with lots of excitement, ready to learn, like every year. We had some fun stuff planned for our first PGP project, and I wanted to make the most of it.This project was about positivity and work… Continue Reading →

Essayez – Humanities 10

Breaking news: I suck at essays. Sorry, wrong mindset. I suck at essays yet. But I am trying. And staying positive. And, you know…. Writing essays. Welcome to the second project of the year, and the second world war project,… Continue Reading →

Sorry, booked out! – hum 10

Way to start off a year.  I felt really incoherent throughout this whole project. We started off our project learning about Canadian history, and our rights. No clue why, since we didn’t touch on it again.  We started strong, with… Continue Reading →

Tpolating into a long awaited summer – grade 9

Goodbye Grade 9. Tpolating into summer baby! I’m feeling rushed going into writing this, because I’m exhausted from the last week. Trying out for a high level climbing team, last day of training with my competition team, and a long… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Master of the blog🗿 — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑