For this project the driving question was “What was the impact of global exploration?” And like most of the summative posts that I’ve done, there are multiple answers. One of the answers would be new trade routes. Did you know that tomatoes were given to the Europeans by the “Americans”? So before Christopher Columbus found them the Italians never made pizza or pasta of any kind. And another big impact was travel. If the Europeans never left their countries and set out looking for new people and new land, then millions of “Americans” never would have went to Europe or any part of Asia for vacation.

The final product that we were supposed to have for this project was an augmented reality video showing the impact of global exploration. There were lots of steps going up to that final product and one of which was watching a movie (captain Phillips) and others were “more” related to making a video. One thing that I really enjoyed doing was the story spine and ar object story board. I really liked it because that is the part where we make our whole story and the objects that we will see in the video. And of course I really enjoyed making the script and filming the final video. If you want to see it just click on this video.

To conclude, this project was really fun and it surprises me the amount of things that we did in just two weeks.