CHRISTMAS!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Sorry. Had to get that out. This week we could write about whatever we wanted. So naturally, I chose the best thing on this earth. The holidays!

I understand that living with a western worldview has impacted the way I see the the holiday season. It is dominated by Christmas. I think it would be super neat to expience a Winter in a place with an eastern worldview.

I’m writing this in November and getting heavily judged for it by my clasmate, Noah. This is for you Noah. I hope you learned your lesson.

Anyway, Christmas to me means family, food, and decorations. Lots of decorations. My dad loves Christmas. I wonder where I get it from. We go to Canadian Tire and buy WAY too many decorations. We have so many lights. SO MANY.

We have a huge blow-up snowman. He lives on our front lawn. His name is Jeoff. (Pronounced j-eff)

Every other year, we visit Wales. We see my Dads family. I love them so much. Here’s some old photos from 2017:

• At my Nanny’s house.

I can’t wait to see them again soon.

One of my other favourite things about Christmas is the food. Uggggg… It’s making me hungry just thinking about it. We have a turkey and mashed potatoes. We also have my Dad’s famous apple sauce. It’s so delicious. I learned that apples have a super high natural sugar content so my Dad’s apple sauce has no added sugar!

What do you do for your Christmas? Fill out the form below and tell me!

What Do You Do For The Holidays?

I love the holidays and I hope you do too. Let me know down in the comments, and I hope your holidays go great!

-Zoe

3 thoughts on “CHRISTMAS!!!

1. You are lucky to see Wales. When my dad’s job sent him to the Netherlands, he had to go to a building to work at, and sometimes he got to stay home. On the weekends, we got a pass on the train to go all over Europe to take us to places we wanted to see. We tried to see as many countries as we could. I have been to over 30 different countries, and I am only 7. It was cool. I got to visit Great Britain and Scotland, but not Wales yet. I loved the bagpipes there.

Thank you for sharing your Christmas celebrations. I hope you have a good Christmas!

Nature Researcher
    Miss Blessing’s class
    Vermont, USA