Spring Exhibition!

What’s up? The sky! More specifically, Bluesky. This post is about the spring exhibition! Yay? I hope you enjoy this post and I’ll see you in gr. 10!

Goals for this post are to be short and concise with good explanation. I usually have a tendency to over explain. Whoops.

Pgp! You can look here for more detail, but this part is about my actual presentation of my project because I chose to display it. I put a lot of work into this project and I was hoping people would be interested. I had some interesting conversations with people and I am really proud of the work I did. The biggest take away for me was to enjoy the journey and the destination.

Bluesky was the other product we had to show off. I made a workbook to educate kindergarteners at my old school about empathy and respect, taught to them by the older grades. I made it because most kids are not happy at U.L.E. and I know first hand. I don’t think that statement should be true at any level in our education system. I know how horrid it feels. My goal is to be a program that helps kids develop empathy skills and genuine kindness in younger grades. Then, in later grades, they will have the tools to be happy, productive, and kind students. I met with my old principal, Mr. Holman and talked about my ideas and his opinions on them. I did research and made lists. I created graphics and wrote emails. I made a logo, an advertisement, and a final product and I was proud of all of them. I learned that I can do anything if I put my mind to it and plan it in advance. I want to make sure I stick to my plan in the future and make sure that I hold myself accountable.

My final project was something I was very proud of. It was important to me to make something that would help other people. Here is my keynote with my final product on the last slide.

Actually presenting it was a fun time because I was excited to share it with the world! I spoke to 27 groups of people in total and I think I explained it well to all. I learned to have concise points and not a full script to tell people. I plan to use this in my next exhibition.

In conclusion, I think I did a great job at presenting my projects because I worked hard and understood my learning. I hope I can learn even more in grade 10 and I would also like to say I have had a great year this year and can’t wait to do it again, but better. 

Here’s some photos from the evening!

• My advertisement

The end!