Week 8 – Final Post for 2019

Welcome back. This week is the final post for the Student Blogging Challenge and honestly, I think we are all relieved. For this post, we are reflecting on how we have improved and our overall growth. Here is our final graphic!

After I prove that I took the survey, lets get down to the past and the future.

Do you believe me now? Yes? Good.

Now in the past 8 weeks, I have learned how to cut the junk and just keep the gold. Well almost, I’ve gotten better at proofreading and cutting out the parts I don’t like. This has helped me be more concise, with less errors.

Next, I learned how to use my blog as a platform to express my ideas and share my interpretation of each challenge. I learned that not every way to look at a challenge is the best but it’s often worth a shot to look.

Finally, I learned that shoving yourself into a challenge is a good idea if you can find time for them. You usually can learn a lot. It’s interesting to look back at how big of an impact an impulsive decision can have on an aspect of your life, or in my case, your writing.

The biggest takeaway for next time and for all future situations is that perspective is the thing that can make or break your final product. If you can look at an assignment and say to yourself,  “What’s a creative way I can interpret this?” Then you are all ready ahead of the competition.

Now the future,

The future of my blog is hopefully going to include some more posts with less sarcastic undertones and more actual content I am excited about making. I hope you come follow that journey with me because honestly, I think you are going to enjoy it.

With both the future and the past being wrapped up, lets leap back into the present. I would just like to thank Kathleen Morris who’s blog you can find here, who arranged this whole thing even under a horrid circumstance.

With that, I would like to say thank you for reading and join me again in Grade 10 or 11VG  depending on which country you are reading in.

This concludes the 2019 SBC! The end.