The Great Studies Of Patrick

Never Underestimate A Penguin

The More Things Change 🦫

HI, everyone. Today I will be talking about the “The More Things Change” project that I finished recently. The final…

Argh matey

This project was about European exploration and the discovery of the new world. We started by watching a movie about…

This year my class was entered into a learning event called Destination Imagination, essentially its a series of challenges that…

Grit and Effort reflection

For this short project we learned a lot about grit and effort and what it means, we also learned a…

Holiday!!☃️

For this post I will be talking about a holiday. My holiday of choice is New Year’s Eve. On New…

Blogging challenge reflection

For this post I will be talking about how I think I did during the blogging challenge and how I…

Why Cats Are Great

In this post I will tell you why cats are better than a lot of people think. I will also…

Emoji story

For this post I have written a story that I go it inspiration for from these emojis. Beginning- 🚥 Our…

How it started, how its going

For this project the driving question was: what can we learn from the past and why does it matter today….

Fun with photos

I have a cat, her name is Willow and she is a big part of my day. From feeding her…

© 2021 The Great Studies Of Patrick. Theme by Anders Norén.