Teva’s Journey Through The Forest Of Learning

🌲What’s The Matter?🌲

🌲How Can The Behaviour Of Matter Be Explained By The Kinetic Molecular Theory And The Atomic Theory?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! In this post I will walk you through the process of this project “chemistry… Continue Reading →

🌲The More Things Change! (and continue)🌲

🌲What did European Settlement Mean for all the People Involved?🌲  🌲Hello and welcome back the forest of learning! This post will centre on the process of learning about European settlement. With a partner, we would also create an Infographic as… Continue Reading →

🌲DI 2021🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! This post will focus on DI (destination imagination) which is a tournament that every PLP grade 8 student participated in this year. In DI you are put in to teams of… Continue Reading →

🌲The Impact Of Global Exploration🌲

🌲What Was The Impact Of Global Exploration?🌲 🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I shall show you the process of me be dipping my metaphorical toe into the metaphorical sea water of AR and pirates! In… Continue Reading →

🌲The Final SBC!🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! If you have been actively checking out my blog, you probably know that I have been taking part in the Student Blogging Challenge 2021! This is the final challenge where I… Continue Reading →

🌲My Growth Mindset Journey🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Since the beginning of quarter 3, on top of our projects, we have been working on improving our growth mindset! Today I will show you my book/growth mindset journal and Growth… Continue Reading →

🌲A Quick And Easy Treat🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I will show you how I make one of my favourite breakfasts; yogurt with granola! It’s really simple and delicious, and it only takes about 5 minuets! So without further… Continue Reading →

🌲Festivities🌲

🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today we have another student blogging challenge. I will be explaining a little bit about all of the celebrations, festivities and holidays I celebrate with my family!🌲 incase you didn’t know,… Continue Reading →

🌲How History Effects My Worldview🌲

🌲What Can We Learn From The Past And Why Does That Matter To Us Today?🌲 Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I will be sharing with you my process of learning about Renaissance and Medieval times,… Continue Reading →

🌲Emoji story🌲

🌲hello and welcome to the forest of learning. Today I am here with another student blogging challenge! Our task today was to create a story based on an emoji prompt. We used this website to randomly generate our emojis!🌲 here… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Teva’s Journey Through The Forest Of Learning — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑