What To Do With 2 Weeks Off School? | Blogging Challenge Day 10

Contents

One Last Challenge 🥳

Welcome to the last blog post of the 2021 Student Blogging Challenge! I have had a lot of fun with these posts and this challenge but it’s not over yet. for the last post of the challenge we get to write about anything we want. I have decided to go with what I will be doing over spring break.

Last year for spring break I set my self a goal. I wanted to learn Blender so over spring break my plan was to work on Blender projects and follow tutorials for the entire 2 weeks so by the end I would know the software decently well. Well spoiler alert I didn’t stop learning Blender after those 2 weeks and the break didn’t end either as a result of COVID-19. This brings me to the main subject of this post, what am I going to do over the break?

My Plan 📅

I recently heard about this person named beeple who has been creating everydays for 13 years. This means he has been making a 3D render every single day for 13 years. This seemed like a cool idea to me so I have decided that over the break I am going to spend no more then 45 minutes on a render everyday and just see what I make. I am not going to worry about how good it is or anything like that. I am just going to have fun with it.

In order to do this I am going to probably end up using a lot of different assets from different websites as I won’t really have time to create my own. I’ll probably use sites lie CGTrader, Sketchfab, Free3D.

Other than that my goal is to relax and take a break. I have been really busy editing for my groups Destination Imagination challenge so I need a break. Stay tuned for a blog post about DI that will definitely be coming and hopefully I will be able to post the video soon!

So that is what I will be doing over the 2 weeks of spring break!

Published inBlogging Challenge 2021Grade 8Humanities

Be First to Comment