Who am I as a PLP learner?

Hi my name is Ailie and I am a student in the PLP program at Seycove. Here are some of the cool projects that have helped me become a better learner in PLP.

Wordpack:

The Wordpack was one of the easiest activities, I just had to write down my attributes, or the things I am. Here is the list of things I wrote down:

Artist

Writer

Sister

Daughter 

Harry-Potter-fan 

Cousin

Niece 

Harpist 

Soccer-Player 

Sporty 

Singer 

Student 

Percussionist 

Friend 

Creative 

Canadian 

Scottish 

Musician 

Cat-person 

Small 

Sushi-Lover

Short  

All of those describe me.

Digital Selfie:

I loved the digital selfie because I love to take pictures and what better to take pictures of, but the things that you love. So, obviously I took a picture of my friends, and wrote, I am a friend! 

Laptop MeMoji:

This was by far my favourite project in PLP, so far. I got to apply my personality to my Memoji, and Memoji laptop. I included my favourite things, soccer, avocados, drums, art, harp, books, sushi, flowers, and cats!

User Manual: 

I loved the user manual activity, one of my favourite things is writing. Writing in third person was definitely interesting, I usually write more in poetic, or essay form. It was still really fun and brought out my personality.

Dream board:

My favourite thing I did on my dream board was draw things! I loved to draw, and insert things I wish to have in the future. Achieving my goals and dreams are important to me. 

YouTube channel:

The YouTube channel logo was my favourite part of making a mock YouTube channel. The channel that I made is called the Artzy ailie channel, to showcase that I love art! 

I am a PLP learner who strives to do my best, and put as much effort as I can into the work I do!

Thanks for reading this blog post, I am certain that I will post more soon!

-Ailie💜