Hello! My name is Aiya. This is where I have showcased my “about me” collage.

I live in North Vancouver and I love spending my free time outdoors when I’m not at school or doing activities. I go to Seycove secondary school and I am a PLP student.

Some of my hobbies/activities that I very much enjoy are….

#1) Horseback riding. I love horses and I am at the stables a lot. Whenever we go on trips with my family we most often go on trail rides and that’s usually my highlight of my trip.

#2) Dance. I love to dance on a regular basis. My favourite type of dance is jazz.

#3) Art. I really enjoy drawing, painting, or experimenting with different mediums My favourites are charcoal and Watercolour. Art helps me express what I am feeling in different way’s.

#4) Travel. Travelling is something that really  interests me. I enjoy going new places and I most of all like going to Mexico with my family on spring break.

Here is my collage….

All around my collage I have put in some pictures of horses that I have ridden before and are special to me. I have also mixed in some pictures of my dog too. I love spending time with him at home. He is an Australian Shepard/Springer and his name is Oscar.

Making collages to me is really fun and I had lots of fun creating this project!