Who am I as a PLP learner?

Here are some of my projects that I have worked on in the past that really defines my personality.

Firstly my word pack.

I chose the WordPack to showcase for something that describes me. I chose this because the whole point of the assignment was to create something that has words about yourself and your hobbies like…. I am an equestrian or, I am a sister. This really describes who I am because I love creating and customizing things to fit me and this is all about my hobbies and aesthetics! I have created something that describes who I am and show the other PLP students Each and every part of me as a learner.

Secondly I chose my dream board.

I chose my dream board from my chapter three of a project all about dreaming up my life.

This project really shows my personality through drawings instead of words. This project is to represent what I daydream about. On a normal day I don’t really daydream but some times I think about mostly horses and travel. And these are two thing that I have added onto my dream board.

Lastly I have added a laptop Memoji.

I made near the start of the year.

This was to showcase what I know on the app Keynote and how to use it. This demonstrates who I am as a PLP learner because I had to use my skills to create stickers that represent my personality. I also had to make an Emoji and make it represent and look like me. This was really fun to make and I would definitely want to do something like this again!