Reflection of my blog posts:

In our humanities class, we created 2 keynote presentations. One about the Middle Ages and the Feudal system, and one about the Crusades. I think that I showed a good understanding of the Middle Ages and the Crusades but I could always improve. I could improve by researching more so that I could get an even better understanding of the what I am learning, specifically from each individual slide.

I was proud of what I have created over this sector, but I would like to be able to stretch my knowledge further and think more deeply about the topic. It would be interesting to pursue and learn more about the Christian’s and Muslim’s beliefs and get into more detail about it because we only briefly talked about them in class.

Lastly, I had to answer the driving question witch was, “How did the quest for power impact peoples lives in the middle ages?” This was my answer:

“The Crusades where a hard time for a lot of people and mostly peasants. As I said before, the Crusades where expensive and it was hard to get good rescores.” I think that I answered the driving question well but again, I could go into more depth in the future.

I enjoyed learning about the Middle Ages and the Crusades. I really liked talking about how Jerusalem was the Christian’s and Muslim’s sacred land and why they where fighting for that land. Also, i liked learning, how the crusades started.

I thought that these topics where interesting to learn about and I also really enjoyed making the presentations on Keynote.