Geek out about random things

It was 2018 march 9th my brother had just gone to EB games in Park and Tilford with my mom they had arrived with a plastic bag with a rectangular shape inside of it I thought it was a DVD for a movie or TV show but then my brother pulled it out of the crinkling plastic bag and I saw a green case with a cover of a stormtrooper helmet. He put it in the X box that me and my brother had received as a Christmas gift. As the disc slides into the beautiful machine the x box logo fills the screen with its great green glory my brother started up the game but we had to download it first so we started the download but knowing X box it would be a fast efficient download when I saw the same eggshell white stormtrooper helmet.I saw the game ready to be played before my brother even started the game he wanted to wear his star wars mask but I couldn’t wait, so I started to play but then I couldn’t stop I played a scrimmage war match where you have to upload the uplinks to prevent a Y-wing bomber attack I was just a snow-trooper with an A-7 blaster just trying to stay alive but then I saw a rebel fighter on the horizon he came closer and closer until he was right next to me I saw that he was scared as well  so we both put down our guns I’m just kidding I shot him right in his face I had to protect the uplink but then more and more rebels arrived I was out numbered they had hit me but nothing lethal as I was running for my life I saw a blue ring with a lightsaber in the middle I grabbed it and activated it I was shown with a selection of heroes to pick I chose the one and only Boba Fett I spawned in the game and it revealed my abilities I shot a missile at the rebels and destroyed them all then I destroyed the uplink and I won the match.

Chairs, we use them everyday but we don’t really know what they stand as. Normally people sit in chairs whenever they need say in an office or at school the chairs at most schools in North Vancouver are normally made of plastic and metal but they are not always the softest per say because the office chairs are great but it depends on A. lumbar support B. arm rest and C does it have cup holders? Normally office chairs would have good lumbar support but it depends on the manufacturer like in the 1950s the office chairs went WAY back as if it was a lazy boy but most people really like those chairs until they found out that it was very bad for your back. Now the school chairs have no arm rest but that is normally so children have more space since they are squirmy. But then again office chairs mostly have arm rests but it always depends on the manufacturer once again because say if it is just a padded pole connected to the chair is usually because it is easier to make and is still comfortable. Now lots of chairs normally dont have cup holders because not a lot of people use them but in university rooms they have their own desks that have a mini table that slides out of the arm rest. Lots of different companies had tried to copy it for an office chair but none of them have been able to make a good one without it looking clunky but nowadays they just use the regular version.

What did you learn about yourself based upon this experience?

I learned that I can talk about things for a long time with no end if I wanted to.

What part was the hardest for you? Why?

I thought that converting the blog post into a blog page was challenging for me since my autocorrect wouldn’t work.

What part was the easiest for you? Why?

I thought that just writing about my topics was easy since I enjoyed doing it and I found it fun.

Will you continue to post to your blog? Why or why not? I don’t think that I will continue to post on my blog but I will definitely keep on just writing on my spare time.