Radical innovations triptych

This is my introduction for my triptych. My tryptich mostly uses images of myself and images of innovations from the Middle Ages and the renaissance I used superimpose X to photo shop in the images that I needed for my panels and it was very fun to use the app and learn about cool features of the app, it was also really cool to learn all of the cool ways they created all of their innovations but I’ll save more of that for the panel descriptions.

Left panel For my left panel I have a painting with my face cropped on to it with a pocket watch on my shoulder since the painting had no More space to place it anywhere else. I chose a pocket watch for my left panel because for my theme I chose “Time Through Time” and I thought that it was cool to use a digital clock for the middle panel and a sun dial. For my next innovation I put a pair of glasses as the lenses and i thought that it was a cool idea since I could put in lots of different ways to show it. I put a printing press to represent the printing press obviously and in other panels I added a quill so show the printing press.

Right panel For my right panel it is supposed to be me in the Middle Ages if of the renaissance never occurred. I dressed up as a knight but I didn’t have any of the armour just the helmet and weapons so I photoshopped in some armour and gave myself a proper stance for it. I added a telescope to the photo o represent th e lenses in the image but I still needed two more innovations, I wanted to add in a sun dial since I wanted to follow my theme but I thought it would be pretty funny to put it as a watch so once I put it one my wrist I new it was a funny idea so I kept it there. To represent the printing press I added a Quill and it was a little hard to put it anywhere so I just put it ayt my hip. I only used a few sources so I didn’t need that much information but I still tried to get as much as I could that was reliable.

Centre panel For my centre panel it is supposed to be an image of ourselves with the innovations that we used for our previous panels. For mine I decided to have myself wearing a pair of glasses holding a laptop with a digital clock in the background. The glasses [like the left panel] represent the lenses innovation since by now that is what we have, the laptop is for the printing press since that is what everyone uses to write thing nowadays like I am even writing this on a keyboard as well, then the digital clock is meant to be more of a modern way of telling the time even though there are lots of different ways that we can it just sets itself aside from the other forms of telling the time.

As my conclusion I wanted to just give more of a listing of the highlights of my tryptich. One of my favourite features that I included in my right panel, it was my sun dial but it was used as a watch I thought it gave t more of a comedic sense like almost as if it was in a Shrek movie. Another thing was in the left panel I added a real printing press because I wasn’t sure what to put there since it was in the renaissance but I think that it fit in well. Overall I really liked working on this tryptich

As the conclusion of this project I think that it was really a strange experience since I thought t was going to be more of a literature project but it ended up being an art project and I am very glad that I got to do it.

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘

‘); ?>