Live Event

So way back on October 21st, I attended my older cousins birthday. Although it was a fun party and all I’m not talking about his birthday I’m talking about a sort of party trick performed by a family friend, you can hear my dad’s first hand experience with this on my live event video.

You can watch that video right here.

Personally, I don’t think myself nor my father (in my first draft of the video) did a great job on explaining what the party trick actually was. Well, let me explain, the ingredients needed are 5 people and one chair. One of the five people sits on the chair, the four people will cup their fingers into this position shown. 

Then the 4 people will insert their fingers under the chair victim’s knees and shoulders and attempt to lift, 80% the time the chair victim will get lifted an inch at most. The 4 people will retry this but, they will each place their right hand firmly on the top of the chair victims head, of course after the right hand goes on top so does the left. Then the 4 people will try to lift again most often, they will lift the chair victim very high but that raises questions like, how does it work? So I asked my dad that, and you can view that in my video.

In conclusion it was a pretty cool event to watch/take part in and I had a fun time participating and later interviewing my father. So as always thanks for reading another entry in my above mediocre blog!