About Me

Hi. My name is Alivia. I’m a Grade 9 PLP student at Seycove Secondary. In class, we made a video to tell people more about us. Here’s mine!

I chose these symbols because I think they represent me.

First, the books. I love to read. It is one of my favourite past times, and that is represented by my assortment of books.

Next, the activities. My family is very active, and we do things like bike and play sports. I play basketball, and softball.

Thirdly, the music. I am very musical, I’m in two choirs and I like to play instruments like the piano.

The pencil and unicorn kind of tie into one. Because I read so much, I have become enchanted with fantasy and mythology. I have a goal of one day becoming a writer.

Ok, the cheese is a bit far. I really like cheese, and me and my friends would always talk about cheese. But cheese is good.

Fifthly, the watch. I really like being on time. I worry when I’m late for something. I also have a watch I almost never take off. It’s a part of me.

And finally, the dog. I really like dogs. I have a dog. I believe all animals should be treated well. Especially dogs.

And there you have it folks. You know a little bit more about me!

We made these using a template that Apple put up. Then, I took it to Keynote, and added the images and animations. After recording, using the new IOS 11 feature of screen recording, I transferred it to iMovie. Garage Band was the next step, using it to make the music that is featured. And finally, we added voiceovers. Now you know how to do it. Go make your own!

5 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Alivia. I see that we have a lot in common. We both like to read, play sports, listen to music, and to become a writer. I really like how your blog is set up. Keep up the great work!

2. Hi Alivia! I wanted to let you know that I really like your blog. I find it very well structured and well done. We can see that you put a lot of effort in it. It’s so colorful and humoristic…I LOVE IT! I like the fact that you added littles images in your About Me page. It makes your blog even more interesting. I realised that we have some things in common. Example, we both like to read and write! Feel free to visit my blog if you would like. You are doing an amazing job! Keep up!

Amélia 🙂

• Hi Mrs. Wohlafka

I like to read lots of different types of books. The book I am reading right now is called Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I mostly just find interesting books at the thrift store. What kind of books do you read?