Starting Our Metaphor Machines

Metaphor Machine, It sounds very compacted but once you understand it its really not that compacted. At the beginning of this project I was so confused and I had no idea what we were really doing but now that we have started I understand it a lot better.

This week we got our groups,

image1 I was glad to see that I got a very good group plus I am with my best friend. Then we all had to chose our what revolution we wanted most, to chose which group got which revolution we had to fill out this sheet and the first done got the first choice and so on. Lets just say we were last ones to chose which revolution we wanted. Our wonderful teacher Ms. Willemse and her new apple watch suggested that we do the English revolution, at first we weren’t very keen on it but once we started we grew to like it more.

Our group has worked well together, but sometimes we can get a little distracted. If we assign someone to do something that they are good at or like to do then they work a lot harder, and I feel like that is the key to doing a good job on this project. When other people from other groups come over to our group aka they boys they seem to get distracted and go off topic. I have contributed to this group by help with the finding facts for the timeline and gave some good ideas for the how the actual machine will look.

Video
image2