Teamwork makes the Dreamwork

Hi blog readers, this is my team contract, a representation of how I will work as a team. I hope you will enjoy!

My MEmoji, of ME!

1. I will share my ideas when I want to, not afraid to give my thoughts/critiques/opinions. I will take leadership, while still allowing others to take leadership too.

2. I won’t share my ideas or boss-hog too much. Though I will share my ideas, I won’t make my ideas the only ones heard, and I will let other people take charge, so I won’t be the only person in the group helping out/heard.

3. I will try my hardest to get every assignment in on time and do all the projects to the best of my ability.

4. I will try to make sure the group stays together and blends well. Having everyone work together will help the group do better in a project.

Parts of my User Manual also help with my team contract. For example, here is my product guide portion of my user manual.

Thank you for purcahsing your all new Andrew Lawson iOS 1.3. This Andrew Lawson is normally referred to as Andrew, and is sometimes called Smokey by his close friends due to his Smokey the Bear hat he wears almost every day, telling people to prevent wildfires. This Andrew Lawson comes with features and functions such as: 

-friendliness

-bad jokes (such as knock-knock jokes)

-slight intelligence

-cycling and XC skiing expert

Another portion of my user manual included troubleshooting:

Problem Solution
You need/want to talk to Andrew Lawson Find him, he is always open for someone to talk to him
You have a question about something school-related You can always ask Andrew, and even if he doesn’t know the answer, he will try his best to help you
You don’t feel very well Talk to Andrew and tell him, he will try and cheer you up!

I hope you enjoyed my team contract and learned something that you could work better in a team. Thank you blog readers for reading my team contract.

P.S. Find out more about this here