Becoming a plp learner
In last couple of months in maker we have done a lot! We have done the big life journal, a user manual about ourselves, laptop Memoji, WordPack about ourselves, digital selfies, a dream board, and a bucket list! All of these helped me figure out who I am as a PLP learner and what i want to do later in life. Here are a couple of things I learned from some of the project

Big life journal and dream board: these two activities helped me figure out what I want to do after I graduate high school! It helped me figure out what I want to do later in life but also how I want to feel and who I want around me! It also helped with my notability skills! I was able to try out all of the tools and colours!
Here is my dream board

It’s quite clear that after high school I want to become a doctor and the big life journal has helped me figure that out

The user manual: the user manual was very helpful in figuring out who I am as a learner. Especially the settings part of it! It made me think about who I was as a person and the different “settings” I have in my regular life!
Here is the settings part of my user manual

The other two assignments that really helped me learned about and express my personality were the WordPack and the laptop memoji. The laptop Memoji was really fun in expressing myself and I got to learn how to use a new app and make little stickers for my lap top! The word pack helped me think of words to describe the things that I am that I have never thought about. Both were fun and helpful! Here they are!

And the word pack!

In this start of PLP maker I feel I have learned so many new things about myself and I have had fun expressing myself in new and cool ways!

see you soon!

bye!