Reach for the STARS

I have reached peaks of procrastination I didn’t think possible.  This was a realization… a grasp on the catastrophic action of procrastination… deemed unimaginable and unworthy to human kind.  Honestly, I have no idea what I’m writing, so I’m just… Continue Reading →

It was a lovely morning. The sun was shining brightly outside her window as she picked up her iPad to write. Her left hand held a delightful scone while her free fingers hovered above the keyboard to type. The Inception… Continue Reading →

Hello there everyone, and welcome to another blog post. Today, I’m going to talk to y’all about one of our latest projects, “ARGH MATEY!” Through this project we learned about many things, including “The Age of Exploration” and “Cause and… Continue Reading →

Hello there guys, and welcome to another blog post! Today, I’m going to be reflecting on my journey through “re-learning” about having a growth mindset. This won’t be too long (hopefully)… Over the past couple of weeks, my class has… Continue Reading →

Hello there everyone! Today, I’m going to talk about a recent project that ended right before the spring break… Destination Imagination. By the way, I’m all refreshed and eager to return to work now! To be honest, this project really… Continue Reading →

Hello there! Welcome to my VERY LAST Student Blogging Challenge post (for this year anyway heh.) I’ve had a lot of fun working through all these little challenges, and I’ve learned many things about blogging along the way!  I recommend… Continue Reading →

Hello there! If you haven’t guessed it yet, I’m back with another student blogging challenge! Today’s challenge is free choice, meaning that I can blog about something I’m interested in.  Luckily for you guys, I’m restraining myself from ranting about… Continue Reading →

Welcome foolish mortals and happy haunts to the Haunted Mansi- blog post. I am your host, your ghost host. Kindly scroll down, and read all the way through please. There’s no turning back now. Hello there everyone! I’ve been doing… Continue Reading →

Hello there, and welcome to another blog post! If you’ve been following my blog, you should be aware that I’ve been doing the Student Blogging Challenge. However, I’m doing something different in this post! Today I’m going to reflect on… Continue Reading →

😄 Hello there guys! Today, I’m back with another Student Blogging Challenge with emojis! For this challenge, we had to create a story using random emojis. 😋🥸🤩🤓 Let’s get started! 👍 First off, we used a website called byrdseed to… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Reach for the STARS — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑