The Blog of Benjamin

Welcome

The Hidden Racism in America’s Beloved Disneyland

Hey guys and welcome back to another weekly blog post. This week we learned all about Walt Disney, and the…

Deep Cove Through the Years

Hey guys welcome back to another weekly formative post. This week my class has been helping out the local heritage…

A Suicidal Play by William Shakespeare (just modernized)

Hey guys, welcome back to another blog post. Today we will be recapping and reflecting on probably the most eventful…

Shakespeare – Master of Literature or Master of combining already made up words to make new ones?

EWe all know that William Shakespeare is one of the most well known poets of our time, and the past…

Week 2 – The Tet Offensive

Hey guys, and welcome back to another weekly post. In class this week we were focusing on different adaptations of…

Week 1 – My Opinions on Anime

Hello guys and welcome to another weekly post. I hope you all had a good start to 2021. Has everyone…

Episode 2 of “Kidz These Dayz” – The Kids Who Went to War

Hey guys welcome back to another post. At the time of writing this, it is December 18th, the last day…

Weekly Post 4 – The Rise and Fall of U-Boats

After the occupation of France, England was alone in the battle of Europe. They were losing resources fast, and very…

Weekly Post 3 – What If Hitler Died in WWI?

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good week. I spent my weekend watching videos from the YouTube channel “Simple…

Weekly Post 2 – Blitzkrieg

Welcome to a second week of interesting topics in the Second World War. I guess I do have to say…

© 2021 The Blog of Benjamin. Theme by Anders Norén.