Beautiful British Colombia

Oh to live in such a beautiful place in the world.

Hello there! 👋🏼

I took the photo above when I went snowboarding with my school. A mere 30 minute drive from where I live and I can be shredding down the slopes with my best friends. On a clear day you can see all the cities and possibly even spot out places you know. 

I know that I am lucky to have such easy access to beautiful mountains and I think that plays a role in my how I view the world. Sometimes it is easy to forget that not everyone has ski mountains so close to them. I learned how to ski when I was 3 and shifted to snowboarding at 8, meaning I have been doing snow sports for most of my life. Being able to casually go up to a ski mountain is a big part of my winters and I think that a lot would be different if I didn’t have that access. Growing up in such beautiful parts of the world has almost made me take for granted the beauty of the nature around me. 

Wow I really  just reflected there. Huh. Well I guess now I am going to go outside, stand in the snow, and just appreciate. Talk to y’all later!

As always, Brooke.